To find the Best Honda Muffler you have to do proper research. To be honest, choosing the ideal one is hard. We can help you decide using our analysis of 55853 user reviews. Let's get started.
|1||Honda Genuine VHRM5 18300-ZJ1-880 Muffler Kit Fits Some GX610 GX620 GX670 K1||9.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|2||New 1998-2004 Honda TRX450 Foreman ATV Exhaust Pipe Muffler||9.2||Check Price (Amazon)|
|3||Fit 2001-2005 Honda Civic (EX Model Only) 3 Inch Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System 4 Inch Gun Metal Muffler Tip||9.2||Check Price (Amazon)|
|4||Compatible with Honda Foreman 400/450 (1995-2004) (TRX400 / TRX450) Exhaust/Muffler Replacement||8.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|5||HONDA GX160 GX200 5.5 HP 6.5HP EX35 EXHAUST MUFFLER SYSTEM WITH HEAT SHIELD||8.6||Check Price (Amazon)|
|6||Parts Camp Replacement Honda GX340 GX390 Muffler for 11HP 13HP Engine Motor with Exhaust Pipe||8.6||Check Price (Amazon)|
|7||HZ Muffler Kit for Honda GX120 GX160 GX200 Engine Harbor Freight 212 173 Lifan Rato Go Kart Generac Champion 163cc 196cc 208cc Engine||8.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|8||Solarhome Right Side Muffler for Honda Engines GX610 GX620 GX630 GX660 GX670 GX690||8.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|9||Fit 1998-2002 Honda Accord V6 (3.0L SOHC Engine Only) 2.5 Inch Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System 4.5 Inch Gun Metal Muffler Tip||8.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|10||Mutazu New Black Exhaust Muffler for Honda Helix CN250 CN 250 Elite 250||8.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
Best Honda Muffler
We have assembled a list of the top honda muffler that you can buy.
1. Honda Genuine VHRM5 18300-ZJ1-880 Muffler Kit Fits Some GX610 GX620 GX670 K1
- Genuine Honda Part # VHRM5 18300-ZJ1-880
- Fits Specific Honda GX610, GX620 & GX670 Early K1 Series Model Engines Sold Without Muffler
- Aims the Exhaust to the Right (Oil Filter Side)
- Designed to Be Mounted High Right
- Genuine OEM Honda Part
2. New 1998-2004 Honda TRX450 Foreman ATV Exhaust Pipe Muffler
- Durable OEM Style Muffler
- Comparable to the original exhaust in regards to noise level
- You will use your existing headpipe
- Not certified as a USFS approved spark arrestor
3. Fit 2001-2005 Honda Civic (EX Model Only) 3 Inch Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System 4 Inch Gun Metal Muffler Tip
- Fit 2001-2005 Honda Civic (EX Model Only)
- 4″ N1 Exhaust Tip (come with removable silencer)
- Tip Diameter: 4 Inch , Piping Diameter: 3 Inch
- High quality SUS-304 Stainless Steel
- No Installation Guides Included
4. Compatible with Honda Foreman 400/450 (1995-2004) (TRX400 / TRX450) Exhaust/Muffler Replacement
- Built to Honda OEM Standards
- Replaces Part OEM #18310-HM7-000, 18310-HM7-A00, 18310-HM7-A40
- Ships FAST & FREE by US Postal Mail Service, FedEx, or UPS.
5. HONDA GX160 GX200 5.5 HP 6.5HP EX35 EXHAUST MUFFLER SYSTEM WITH HEAT SHIELD
- HONDA GX160 GX200 5.5 HP 6.5HP EX35 EXHAUST MUFFLER
- EXHAUST MUFFLER SYSTEM WITH HEAT SHIELD
6. Parts Camp Replacement Honda GX340 GX390 Muffler for 11HP 13HP Engine Motor with Exhaust Pipe
- Fits: Honda GX340 GX390 muffler, fits11HP 13HP engine
- Replace OEM : 18310-ZE2-W61
- Replace: Stens 105-705
- Include: 1 muffler, 1 head shield manifold and 2 Gaskets
- Guarantee: 3 month warranty.
7. HZ Muffler Kit for Honda GX120 GX160 GX200 Engine Harbor Freight 212 173 Lifan Rato Go Kart Generac Champion 163cc 196cc 208cc Engine
- 100% satisfactory service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email!We will solve it for you in the first time!.
- Fits Honda GX120 GX160 GX200 engine water pump pressure washer compressor and many other equipment with these engines.
- Fits Harbor Freight Predator 212 173 engine, Go Kart , Pit bike
- Fits Champion 163cc 196cc 208cc engine
- Fits Generac 196cc 208cc engine
8. Solarhome Right Side Muffler for Honda Engines GX610 GX620 GX630 GX660 GX670 GX690
- Fit for Honda Engines GX610 GX620 GX630 GX660 GX670 GX690
- Attention：Our model is the Right Side Muffler.
- The Muffler is placed in the direction as shown in the main drawing of our link, and the exhaust port is on the right side, so it can be judged as the right exhaust pipe.
- On the other hand, if the Muffler is placed in the direction shown in the main diagram, and the exhaust port is on the left side, it is the left Muffler.
- Before placing an order, please carefully check the physical picture on the link to ensure that the exhaust pipe is suitable.
9. Fit 1998-2002 Honda Accord V6 (3.0L SOHC Engine Only) 2.5 Inch Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System 4.5 Inch Gun Metal Muffler Tip
- Fit 1998-2002 Honda Accord V6 (3.0L SOHC Engine Only)
- Please remember to check all current exhaust rubber bushings to makes sure they are still able to be reused before installing.
- Tip Diameter: 4.5 Inch with Silencer , Piping Diameter:2.5 inch
- Super light weight SUS-304 Stainless Steel
- No Installation Guides Included
10. Mutazu New Black Exhaust Muffler for Honda Helix CN250 CN 250 Elite 250
- It’s time to replace your old leaking, rusty muffler with this standard muffler made to OEM spec
- Fits: All Honda helix from Year 1985-2008
- It’s direct bolt on, not modification needed / Instructions are not provided/available
- Chamber core design for better throttle response
- Also adaptable to the Elite 250 with tab modifications (instructions not provided*)
Honda Muffler Buying GuideWorried about finding a great Honda Muffler? Do you have difficulty deciding which model to buy when it comes to buying a Honda Muffler in general, and which model in particular?Know that you are not alone if that is the case. Many people struggle to find the right Honda Muffler for their needs. We know how stressful the process can be!You're obviously curious about this product since you're here. You need to find a credible source of information before you decide which product is right for you.You can obtain information from a variety of sources - buying guides and ratings websites, personal recommendations from friends and family members, online forums where users share their own experiences, product-specific reviews available all over the web, and YouTube channels. Research is crucial to finding the right product.But it's not always that easy, isn't it? This is why we've compiled a list of the best Honda Muffler on the market, on your behalf, so you won't have to worryHow did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- We first collected as much information about these products as possible from trusted sources.
- To validate all collected data, we used both Artificial Intelligence and a large amount of data.
- After that, we used our artificial intelligence to rate them using industry-standard criteria in order to pick the best Honda Muffler on the market!
- Brand Value: When you decide to go for an unreliable brand simply because the price is low, what happens? You're likely to get a short-lasting product. This is because renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others do not.
- Features: You don't need tons of features, just useful ones. We consider the features that are important and pick a Honda Muffler based on them.
- Specifications: The quality of a product can always be measured quantitatively using numbers. Our goal is to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers who used the Honda Muffler before you wouldn’t say wrong, would they? Good ratings reflect good customer service.
- Customer Reviews: Customer reviews provide you with actual and trustworthy feedback about the Honda Muffler, as they come from actual consumers.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You need more than just a good Honda Muffler, you need something that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. The manufacturers should, ideally, be able to deliver better quality and after-sales service because of this increasing number.
- Value For The Money: As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. It doesn't mean spending a lot of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. Before putting a Honda Muffler on the list, we look at a Honda Muffler's value for money.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Honda Muffler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, and new products replace the old ones. New features are probably added, some improvements are made. How can you use a supposedly good Honda Muffler if it's no longer manufactured by the manufacturer? As much as possible, we feature products that are current and are sold by one or more reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we do take that into account as well! We filter out the products that received mostly negative ratings when picking the top-rated Honda Muffler on the market.