To find the Best Oil For Kia Optima you have to do proper research. To be honest, choosing the ideal one is hard. We can help you decide using our analysis of 36716 user reviews. Let's get started.
|1||Oil Drian Plug Crush Washer Gasket Fit for Hyundai Kia - Oil Pan Washer Gasket Ring Seal Fit for Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Sorento Optima Soul Forte||9.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|2||Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Kia Optima Sorento Sportage Forte Koup Hyundai Tucson Sonata Santa Fe 2.0L 2.4L||9.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|3||Kia Oil Filter 26300-35504 with Gasket 21513-23001||9.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|4||YCT OCV Oil Control Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid Fits 24355-2G000 917-284 For Hyundai Genesis Coupe Santa Fe Sonata Tucson Kia Forte Optima Sorento Rondo Sportage 2.0L 2.4L||9||Check Price (Amazon)|
|5||MOTOKU New Engine Oil Cooler for Sonata Tucson Optima 2.0L 2.4L 2006-2015||8.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|6||Lower Engine Oil Pan Replacement for Hyundai Santa Fe 2006-2009 Kia Optima 2006-2010 Rondo 2007-2010 V6 2.7L||8.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|7||OCPTY Intake and Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid (VVT) Variable Valve Timing Solenoids Oil Control Replacement Fit for Hyundai Santa FE for 2.4L KIA Optima 2.0L 918022||8.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|8||Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 5W-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 QT (Packaging May Vary)||8.8||Check Price (Amazon)|
|9||GENUINE Oil Filter For Hyundai Accent Elantra Sonata Kia Optima||8.4||Check Price (Amazon)|
|10||A-Premium Engine Oil Pan with Drain Plug Compatible with Hyundai Santa Fe 2010-2020 Santa Fe Sport 2013-2018 Sonata 2006-2019 Tucson 2010-2020 Optima 2006-2020 Sportage 2011-2020 2.0L 2.4L||8.2||Check Price (Amazon)|
Best Oil For Kia Optima
We have assembled a list of the top oil for kia optima that you can buy.
1. Oil Drian Plug Crush Washer Gasket Fit for Hyundai Kia – Oil Pan Washer Gasket Ring Seal Fit for Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Sorento Optima Soul Forte
- This is the oil drain plug crush washers Fit for Hyundai Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Santa Fe, Fit For Kia Sorento Optima Soul Forte etc, for specific details, pls check description part.
- Used for oil change, replacement for the part# 21513-23001 2151323001
- OD:0.78″/20mm, ID:0.56″/1.4mm, Thickness:0.08″/2mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Package including 10 pcs oil drain plug crush washers
2. Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Kia Optima Sorento Sportage Forte Koup Hyundai Tucson Sonata Santa Fe 2.0L 2.4L
- Premium Material # YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Engine Oil Pan is Precisely Manufactured with High Quality Steel Material, Designed to Keep Engine Healthy and to Prolong the Life of Engine Oil.
- Direct Fit # Replacement for Hyundai Santa Fe 2010-2017, Sonata 2009-2017, Tucson 2010-2015
- Direct Fit # Replacement for Kia Forte Forte Koup 2011-2013, Forte5 2012 2013, Optima Sorento Sportage 2011-2017, Rondo 2010-2012.
- Note # Product Includes Drain Plug, but Without Gasket or Seal; Please Confirm Whether your OE is the Same as that Shown, and Check Whether your Model Matches Model list.
- Reference Number # 264-359, 264359, HYP23A, 215102G500, 215102G002, 2151025053
4. YCT OCV Oil Control Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid Fits 24355-2G000 917-284 For Hyundai Genesis Coupe Santa Fe Sonata Tucson Kia Forte Optima Sorento Rondo Sportage 2.0L 2.4L
- Part Number Fitment: 243552G000
- Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- Please confirm your part picture before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- It could correctly replace the original part.
- Thank you!
5. MOTOKU New Engine Oil Cooler for Sonata Tucson Optima 2.0L 2.4L 2006-2015
- Fits: 2010-2015 Tucson 2.0L 2.4L
- Fits: 2006-2009 Sonata 2.4L
- Fits: 2011-2015 Sportage 2.0L 2.4L
- Fits: 2011-2015 Optima 2.0L 2.4L
6. Lower Engine Oil Pan Replacement for Hyundai Santa Fe 2006-2009 Kia Optima 2006-2010 Rondo 2007-2010 V6 2.7L
- YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Engine Oil Pan is Precisely Manufactured with High Quality Material, Designed to Keep Engine Healthy and Prolong the Life of Engine Oil.
- Replacement for Hyundai Santa Fe 2008-2009(GL) 2006-2009(GLS)—V6 2.7L Sport Utility
- Replacement for Kia Optima 2006-2010(EX/LX) 2009-2010(SX)—V6 2.
- Note: Product Includes Drain Plug, but Without Gasket or Seal
- Reference Number: 264-436, HYP20A, 215103E000
7. OCPTY Intake and Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid (VVT) Variable Valve Timing Solenoids Oil Control Replacement Fit for Hyundai Santa FE for 2.4L KIA Optima 2.0L 918022
- Versatility: (VVT) variable valve timing solenoid can automatically fine-tune engine timing, so that the intake/exhaust camshaft in an advance or delayed position, the valve can be opened and closed in advance.
- Specifications : 2006-2014 for Hyundai SONATA, 2010-2012 for Hyundai SANTA FE, 2011-2014 for KIA OPTIMA, 2011 for KIA SORENTO, 2011-2013 for KIA SPORTAGE.
- ntention : The variable valve timing solenoid is located in the valve chamber of the engine to measure a cover, which controls the opening /closing of the connecting pipeline and the oil pressure.
- Beneficial: It can help the engine to adapt to various rotational speed changes, so that the engine has a wide range of intake and exhaust timing control and lift control.
- Attention: Please make sure the this item is suitable for your vehicles by checking the description or using the Year, Make,Model in the Amazon Parts Finder in the top left corner before placing order.
8. Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 5W-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 QT (Packaging May Vary)
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact.
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest driving conditions.
- ENHANCED FRICTION PERFORMANCE HELPS MAXIMIZE POWER with advanced friction-fighting agents that properly lubricate moving parts and help your older engine maintain its horsepower to perform its best for longer.
- REDUCE SLUDGE, DEPOSITS, CORROSION, AND RUST with added detergents and anti-corrosion additives, sustaining your engine’s performance and preventing higher emissions.
- REFRESH AGING SEALS AND PREVENT LEAKS both inside and outside your engine with premium seal conditioners.
9. GENUINE Oil Filter For Hyundai Accent Elantra Sonata Kia Optima
- Other Part Number:26300-35501, 26300-35A00, 26300-35502, 26300-3E010
- Country/Region of Manufacture:Korea, Republic of
- Brand: Hyundai
- Made in Korea
10. A-Premium Engine Oil Pan with Drain Plug Compatible with Hyundai Santa Fe 2010-2020 Santa Fe Sport 2013-2018 Sonata 2006-2019 Tucson 2010-2020 Optima 2006-2020 Sportage 2011-2020 2.0L 2.4L
- Compatible with Hyundai Santa Fe 2010-2020; Santa Fe Sport 2013-2018; Sonata2006-2019; Tucson 2010-2020 —- (2.
- Compatible with Kia Forte 2010-2013; Forte Koup2010-2013; Forte5 2012-2013; Magentis2008-2010 —- (2.
- Compatible with Kia Optima 2006-2020; Rondo 2007-2012; Sorento2011-2020; Sportage 2011-2020 —- (2.
- Material: Steel; Drain Plug Included: Yes; Depth: 4.5 in; Sump Type: Wet
- Reference Number: 264-359, HYP23A, 215102G500, 215102G002, 2151025053
Oil For Kia Optima Buying GuideWorried about finding a great Oil For Kia Optima? Do you have difficulty deciding which model to buy when it comes to buying a Oil For Kia Optima in general, and which model in particular?Know that you are not alone if that is the case. Many people struggle to find the right Oil For Kia Optima for their needs. We know how stressful the process can be!You're obviously curious about this product since you're here. You need to find a credible source of information before you decide which product is right for you.You can obtain information from a variety of sources - buying guides and ratings websites, personal recommendations from friends and family members, online forums where users share their own experiences, product-specific reviews available all over the web, and YouTube channels. Research is crucial to finding the right product.But it's not always that easy, isn't it? This is why we've compiled a list of the best Oil For Kia Optima on the market, on your behalf, so you won't have to worryHow did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- We first collected as much information about these products as possible from trusted sources.
- To validate all collected data, we used both Artificial Intelligence and a large amount of data.
- After that, we used our artificial intelligence to rate them using industry-standard criteria in order to pick the best Oil For Kia Optima on the market!
- Brand Value: When you decide to go for an unreliable brand simply because the price is low, what happens? You're likely to get a short-lasting product. This is because renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others do not.
- Features: You don't need tons of features, just useful ones. We consider the features that are important and pick a Oil For Kia Optima based on them.
- Specifications: The quality of a product can always be measured quantitatively using numbers. Our goal is to find products with higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers who used the Oil For Kia Optima before you wouldn’t say wrong, would they? Good ratings reflect good customer service.
- Customer Reviews: Customer reviews provide you with actual and trustworthy feedback about the Oil For Kia Optima, as they come from actual consumers.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You need more than just a good Oil For Kia Optima, you need something that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. The manufacturers should, ideally, be able to deliver better quality and after-sales service because of this increasing number.
- Value For The Money: As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. It doesn't mean spending a lot of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. Before putting a Oil For Kia Optima on the list, we look at a Oil For Kia Optima's value for money.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Oil For Kia Optima will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, and new products replace the old ones. New features are probably added, some improvements are made. How can you use a supposedly good Oil For Kia Optima if it's no longer manufactured by the manufacturer? As much as possible, we feature products that are current and are sold by one or more reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we do take that into account as well! We filter out the products that received mostly negative ratings when picking the top-rated Oil For Kia Optima on the market.